The Salmon Creek Farmers’ Market connects local farm vendors, producers of wholesome food and select artisans to the Salmon Creek community and its neighbors.
In doing so, the Salmon Creek Farmers’ Market offers to Salmon Creek and its neighbors access to healthy, real food, and serves to education on the rewards of buying and consuming food produced within the local area.
This market is a neighborhood, community-based market offering fresh, unique seasonal produce, wholesome food, and handmade or repurposed crafts primarily from neighboring farms, artisans and small businesses throughout SW Washington,
Central and accessible to Salmon Creek and its neighbors,
On Thursdays afternoons,
During the growing and harvest season in SW Washington.
The SCFM values its identity as a true farmers’ market in unincorporated Clark County.
In addition, we value:
- Our community base
- Local growers and vendors who produce high-quality products
- Good, real food
- Our business partners
- Our participation in the local community of activists working on a secure food system
- Healthy neighbors
- Transparency in whatever we do
- Integrity in making decisions and plans
- Passion for who we are.
The SCFM values environmental sustainability:
- Market operations that are always mindful of the environment
- Managing the market using sustainable guidelines
- Incorporating economical practices
- Contributing to and living in a healthy local economy